Property Enquiry Certificates
Our Property Enquiry Certificates are now available for all of Scotland
Douglas Williamson, Partner, Warners Solicitors LLP said:
Millar & Bryce provides us with Property Enquiry Certificates which are clear, concise, easy to interpret and most importantly extremely accurate. I have been using their services in excess of ten years and don’t ever have any difficulties. Their dedicated team will go the extra mile in terms of chasing up the Local Authority in order to clarify the status of any outstanding statutory notices that might be disclosed within the searches.
Buying or selling a property? There are certain things you’ll need to know. Like whether the proper consents are in place for any building work that has been done, if it’s located within a conservation area or affected by any planning policies or proposals. And whether it’s subject to statutory orders or notices.
Our Property Enquiry Certificate (PEC) service will provide you with all the answers quickly and cheaply.
Everything you need to know
Fast, efficient and competitively-priced, our PEC service will collate information on all of the following and then present the findings in an easily digestible format.
Amongst other things, we’ll report back on:
- Planning status, including information on current and historic planning applications, whether it’s a listed building, located within a conservation area or other designated area.
- Building standards, including whether consent has been granted for any modifications to the property or building warrants have been applied for.
- Roads, including whether any carriageways and footways next to the property are adopted by the local council.
- Statutory notices served under housing and environmental protection legislation.
- Environmental health, such as whether the property or land appears on the Contaminated Land register or is in a smoke control area.
Regardless of the complexity of our findings, we will aim to provide you with our response within just 24 hours of your original request.
All our PEC reports are fully indemnified for total peace of mind.